Manuscript editing service is a sort of professional service that aims at making the research draft error free and appealing to the peer reviewers and journal editors. So that they give a green signal to the manuscript at earliest with few or no suggestive changes.
In such a professional editing service, the subject experts handle the manuscript who have years of experience in the field of study. The native English speakers are hired for editing in English language in a more professional manner. The manuscripts undergoes several round of reviews even if it is edited by an editor before the manuscript is delivered to the journal editor or peer reviewers. Through this, the confidentiality of the author’s work is also maintained and considered as a high priority. ..
What the subject experts really do in manuscript editing service?
- They correct your grammatical errors and spelling mistakes in the manuscript.
- They check your tenses and conjunctions.
- They certify or verify your references.
- They rewrite or rephrase the texts wherever necessary.
- They checks the usage of US or UK English and ensures consistency.
- They replace poor words with better subject specific word choice.
- All the changes incorporated into the manuscript are done using track changes or highlights. This enables the authors to spot the changes easily and also re-comment on it if they do not agree with the changes.
- They also maintain the style and consistency.
- Enhancement of the content is also carried out by the experts.
- The manuscript is also checked for content’s logical flow, technical accuracy of terminologies, and use of abbreviations. Its declaration at the first instance, and final presentation of the paper.
- The paper’s structure is checked, i.e. the pattern they follow (for e.g., IMRaD-Introduction, Methods, Results and Discussion).
Manuscript submitted for availing such professional editing services is inspected by highly experienced subject experts, those who leave no stone un turned for making your manuscript publication ready. Their expertise not only optimizes the content but also the language.
- The quality of manuscript is enhanced by proper use of tables, figures, graphs or display items. To represent statistical or numerical data in a time and space effective manner, scientific graphs and tables can be used in the research paper. It helps the readers to easily read through the manuscript as compared to an expansive reading of the same content. Tables and figures in a manuscript provide a large amount of information in shorter period of time. Its use gives the journal editors and reviewers a quick overview of the research article at the screening stage. This add value to the manuscript formatting if brief and informative sufficiently. Another point is to remember is that tables, figures and graphs should not be used for the small amount of information which could be conveyed clearly in a single sentence. The data which are reiterated in sentences should not be shown in table, figure or graphs. Sometimes a large table is also split into several smaller one to make easier the reader to find important information easily. In a table, graph or figure identical information should not be included.
What should be research tables and figures like?
It needs to be noted that the figures and tables in the research manuscript can be independently understood and self-explanatory of the text. The contents of the tables and figures should not be repeated in the text. The research manuscript should contain a clear, informative title for the tables and figures, label column heads, etc.
Therefore, the use of tables and figures in manuscript writing plays an important role in intensifying the overall impact and quality of a manuscript. So it is necessary to ensure that the figures and tables used in manuscript writing should be effective, attractive and flawless.
A story writer certainly gives high effort to writing a story of Manuscript Edit. The writer does everything from the writer’s perspective. Drafting the content as per creative ideas isn’t enough! Before submitting the final draft of the manuscript to the publisher, the writer must consider the key factors that are essential for getting the manuscript approved for publishing. The entire manuscript must be error-free with high readability. Being a writer you would definitely focus on the creativity and the story-plot. After giving high effort in writing the manuscript, you would never like to get it rejected by the publisher! You need professional assistance from experts for manuscript editing.